New Double Twistress!
This is the latest Super Versatile, Super Premium Korean Microfiber Towel from The Rag Company! Twist Loop Weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality multi-purpose detailing microfiber delivering high-quality results every time. The larger 20" x 24" size and dense, totally lint-free diamond-quilted DOUBLE-thickness 850gsm weight is perfect for high-performance Drying and Instant Detailing / Spray-On Wax. The 20" x 24" size is also perfect for easy wringing so a single towel can quickly and effectively dry your car, truck, or boat with lint-free, streak-free results every time. Rounded corners and a totally paint-safe, super absorbent ButterSoft Suede Edge give you the ultimate protection. Pair them up with some award-winning Eagle Edgeless towels for your buffing needs and YOU...ARE...SET! The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and TRC value pricing combined make this one of the absolute best multi-purpose towels available...ANYWHERE!
Recommended Uses: Wax Removal, Runny / Liquid Detailing Products (Instant Detailing, Spray Car Wax); Drying Towel (Small / Medium-Size Areas); Larger Windows, Glass & Mirrors
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce 'Dry Drag'"
- Totally Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Premium Twist Loop Weave Construction = Outstanding Multi-Purpose Detailing Tool
- Absorbs Up To 10 times Its Weight in Moisture!
- Highest Korean Quality Split Microfiber
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens / Optics
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- start with the towel slightly damp with water to maximize effectiveness and reduce 'Dry Drag'"
- Machine wash with our Micro Clean or liquid detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners).
- Tumble dry low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT Use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper drying properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Always wash newer dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.