NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB Towel
This system works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. It safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
• Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
• For a flawless “show room perfect” shine
• Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
• If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55°F and over 144°F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Use lubricate such as Shine Mist, Optimum No Rinse, Glide, etc.
- Spray sufficient lubricate onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher or by hand using the velcro strap (sold seperately) using light pressure (Low Speed).
- Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.
The AUTOSCRUB has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
To break in the pad, moisten the AUTOSCRUB with desired lubricant.
Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AUTOSCRUB in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam; this is the protective sealant coming off.
Don’t use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.