HYBRID Orange Pad has been a favorite for years. This pad works great for cutting in colder climates, but can be used as a light cutting pad in warmer temperatures. This foam softens with heat throughout the polishing cycle to give a good bite in cutting ability but still finishes well.Featuring HYBRID Foam TechnologyImproved Design to Our HYBRID Foams With a New Cutting Pad
- Hybrid foams are specifically engineered with small cells and dense construction to keep abrasives in the chemicals close to the surface of the pad. This results in faster correction time as more polish stays on the working surface rather than being absorbed into the foam.
- Engineered for forced rotation and Rotary Machines
- Tapered design and 1-1/4” (32mm) thickness provide a user experience unlike other pads on the market
- FORCETM pads use the same HYBRID foam technology and now combine a ventilated center hole for cooling and centering
- Additional sizes available to the line that will fit a variety of backing plates
Force Pad Sizes and Measurements:
1" Pads measure 1.5" x 1-1/4" with a 1.25" backing (No center hole). Fits 1" backing plates.
2" Pads measure 2.5" x 1-1/4" with a 2" backing (No center hole). Fits 2" backing plates.
3.5" Pads measure 3.5" x 1-1/4" with a 3" loop (No center hole). Fits 3" backing plates.
5.5" Pads measure 5.5" x 1-1/4" with a 5" loop (center hole). Fits 4 -3/8 & 5" backing plates.
6.5" Pads measure 6.5" x 1-1/4" with a 6" loop (center hole). Fits 5.5" & 6" backing plates.Recommended for forced rotation and rotary machines
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.