Remove surface contaminates like break dust, industrial fallout, overspray and environmental pollution with the easy to use Decon Clay Disc. The synthetic rubber polymer pulls embedded debris from the clear coat surface leaving it smooth and ready for paint correction.
The discs can be use with the round handle strap or on dual-action polisher machines.
The Clay Disc should always be used with a clay lubricant or quick detail spray designed to lubricate the surface when decontaminating. New discs should be broken in by agitating on a glass surface for 1-2 min. with the lubricant. Spray the disc and surface being cleaned with lubricant and gently rub in a crosshatch pattern applying more lubricant as needed. Thoroughly rinse the disc with water and air-dry when done.
- Use with Round Hand Pad, or on Dual Action Polisher
- Remove embedded debris from paint and glass surfaces.
- Synthetic Rubber Polymer on Veclro Disc.
- Rinse out with water and air dry when done.
- Use with clay lubricant or quick detail spray.
- Medium Grade.
- 5" Diameter5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.