Life insurance for your watercraft.
Beadlock Pro Marine Ceramic Coating creates a hard-sacrificial barrier which shields your watercraft from the abuse coming from the sun and other harsh elements.
How does it work? Beadlock Pro Marine Ceramic Coating contains SiO2 (silica dioxide) which is the primary component of glass and is what gives glass its strength and hardness. This integrated SiO2 technology makes this product far more durable and hydrophobic than any wax or sealant.
Product may be used on gel coats, boat bumper rails, metal surfaces, glass and painted plastic surfaces.
- Always use Shine Supply Aftermath water spot remover/detail spray immediately after docking the boat. This will quickly remove the water spots and hydrate the coating.
- For stubborn water spots use Shine Supply Wake-Up ceramic cleaner wax by hand to quickly remove.
- Use Shine Supply Wake-Up ceramic cleaner wax to revive the coating and build up additional protection.
- Hardness: >9H
- pH resistance: 2-13
- Durability: up to 2 years (aquatic)
- Thickness: single layer 4-5 microns
- Contact angle: 110°
Prep: Wipe down the surface with Throw Back paint cleanser to remove any oils/residue left from your polishing step.
Optional step if needed: Polish the surface to reduce any surface defects and create maximum gloss. Wipe down the surface with Throw Back paint cleanser to remove any oils/residue left from your polishing step.
Apply: Shake Beadlock Pro well. Apply directly onto the applicator pad and spread product evenly onto the surface. Product will have an “oil slick/rainbow” look to it as it begins to dry. This effect should begin within seconds. Give it a minimum of 60 seconds to set up and then remove using a clean microfiber towel. How do you know it’s ready to be removed? Perform a test spot with your microfiber towel. The coating will have some slight resistance when you wipe. This slight resistance lets you know it’s ready for removal. If you have difficulty removing the product, you waited too long. Using an additional towel, lightly wipe over the area again to ensure product is even and level on the surface. Once you have wiped with the second towel the coating will begin to “set-up”. Do not go back into an area minutes later and re-wipe or you could cause streaking.
- Q - What’s the difference between Beadlock Pro Marine coating and our Beadlock Pro?
- A - Beadlock Pro Marine is 2.5x more concentrated than BLP and has a solvency customized for the marine climate - it’s designed for use in hot, humid climates. The higher concentration provides for a single coat application whereas lower concentrated coatings such as BLP require several layers due to the porous aspect of gel coat.
- Q - How many boats can you coat with a 50ml bottle?
- A - (1) Malibu LSV 23 or similar size boat.
- Q - Can you apply to travel trailers, motor homes, wave runners, etc?
- A - Yes!
- Q - Can you apply to black plastic trim (bumper rails) and stainless steel?
- A - Yes!
- Q - Can you apply to exterior glass?
- A - Absolutely. Follow the same removal process as with the paint.
- Q - Can you apply multiple coats? And how many?
- A - Although a single layer is extremely adequate protection - yes you can! Make sure you wait (1) hour in between coats.
- Q - When is the coating dry?
- A - Coating is dry within (1) hour of application. After (1) hour you can stack the coating with another layer if you choose or wipe down with Punch-It synergy spray to make the surface even slicker!
- Q - When is the coating fully cured?
- A - Coating is fully cured and hardened after 48 hours. It's best to avoid water contact during this period if possible. If water contact happens, make sure you dry the surface to avoid any water spotting.
- Q - Can you still get water spots on your boat if it's ceramic coated?
- A - Ceramic Coating is harder than your boats gel coat so it does provide superior protection against water spot etching BUT water spot etching can still happen if you are negligent with how you care for the coating. ALWAYS wipe the surface down with Shine Supply Aftermath water spot remover immediately upon docking the boat to prevent minerals in the water from etching the coating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.