- Silicon carbide mineral on a A weight paper backing.
- Designed to be used with water but can be used dry.
- Desinged to remove dust nibs, runs, and excess orange peel from topcoat finishes.
- When used with water this product cuts fast, lasts long, resists loading and leaves behind a consistent scratch easily removed by compounding.
- Sheet size eliminates the need of tearing.
- Entire sheet can be used.
- Durable backing resists tearing and wrinkling.
- Available in grits 1200, 1500, 2000 & 2500.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.